Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

FUN NIGHT!

SOOooooOOOoooOOOOOooOOoOoooo  I was looking around on the internet at fun date ideas, lol and I found an awesome one that me and Jake had to try out….k more me than him, but weeeee……

buuuiiilltttt aaaaaaaaa   FORT!!!!! (: (: (: (:


and then we camped out in the living room (: (: but Jake took it down before I could take a picture :(

But it was pretty fun even if it was SUPER uncomfortable and Jake's back hurt in the morning haha
Can't wait for more fun dates in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Awww!! That is way fun! Too bad it was uncomfortable though! George and I were going to put an airbed and a ton of blankets and pillows in the back of our truck and go out in the middle of nowhere and look at the stars. But it got WAY too cold to do that! Sounds like you guys are loving life! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, that would be sooo much fun! too bad we don't have a truck. We WERE going to do that with jake's Beast for our "honeymoon" but didn't have time :(

    ReplyDelete