Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

SIGHT SEEING

 

Tacoma Sights (:

This was a few weeks ago, we decided to get to know Tacoma a little better. So we drove around and came across the Tacoma Narrows Bridge and Narrows Park.

Tacoma Narrows Bridge
This is an awesome bridge, the photo for the background of this blog is the same bridge but at night. Pretty snazy! …I'm a pretty good model………

Tacoma Narrows "Park"
haha notice the "Park" is in parentheses lol Jake was a little upset there weren't any swings or jungle gyms lol. According to the boss, it's not a park unless there's a playground haha. I love him (:  I guess the beachside will just have to do.

Jake in uniform...


Jake in uniform! (:

DATE NIGHT!


This is me and Jake at Outback. It's just down the street from us and I've never eaten there before. DELICIOUS!  The food was SO good, and Jake loved his bloomin onion. This was our first weekend in Tacoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment