Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

BYU Figure Drawing Class


So, I was going through my many art pads from college, and came across my work in my favorite art class, Figure Drawing. I absolutely LOVED THIS CLASS! Even if it was from 7pm-10pm. Unfortunately, I missed MANY days in class, which as a result my final drawings were not as good as I know they could have been, and I was about average in my class. Had I put in more dedication and hard work, I absolutely know withouth a single doubt I would have been at the top of my class. The lack of attention in this class is my biggest regret so far when I look back at BYU. I know I could have been so much better. So that goes to show, you HAVE to give it your all in EVERYTHING you do, if not, you'll end up average. A drawing that no one will remember.

Every time I look through my work, I kick myself in the butt knowing the potential I had. UGH! haha I wish I could go back. But, here are the selected pieces to show my HUGE progression and improvement in this class. HUGE change (:


Very first drawing without any instruction

















Bare with me, I know this is an awkward angle


And, the final two:





Now scroll back to the top at my first drawing

1 comment: